This webinar discusses how we are helping organisations transition their fleet’s to EVs, what the team are hearing and seeing, why our approach is different and the key considerations you need to keep in mind on your electrification journey.
- What LBM is seeing in the market – Mandates, pressure from executives and more
- Key considerations – Technology, battery size, driver needs, policy, production carbon, charging, infrastructure and more
- What is LBM’s ‘Needs Phase’ and why it’s so important
- The LBM 6 Stage Roadmap – From Holistic Fleet review to right sizing and implementation
- Home charging solution and tracking and measuring outcomes
Gerard McLennan – Chief Executive Officer at LBM Fleet
Gerard leads the team at LBM Fleet that has a mission to enable the execution of data driven fleet strategies – delivering lower cost, more efficient and safer fleet outcomes.
Formally qualified in accounting and law, Gerard started his career at EY in Tax & Law and stumbled into fleet when he founded LogbookMe (now LBM Fleet), which automated the age-old paper FBT logbook.
Since then, he has branched into optimising everything fleet from operations and pool mobility, all the way to safety, servicing a range of organisations from corporate through to government.