This webinar discusses an organisation’s journey through a Fit for Purpose review, how this has changed with the introduction of EV’s and some firsthand accounts from 3 organisations that have started their journey.
This webinar covers:
- Market Update – What’s new in the industry
- How to navigate a Fit for Purpose review with Electric Vehicles
- New considerations Electric Vehicles require
- Tips and tricks from 3 companies that have started their journey
Sarah Johnson – Fleet Advisor at LBM Fleet
Sarah Johnson is a Fleet Management expert and is currently advising the LBM team on a number of strategic policy and EV transition projects for some of our biggest clients.
With over 20 years’ experience in the Motor Vehicle industry, Sarah has managed some of Australia’s largest fleets.
She has experience and expertise leading and executing projects across:
- Fleet Transformation including vehicle acquisition and finance, contract management, outsource/insource strategies, and fleet cost reduction
- Driver Safety programs and change management
- Vehicle telematics programs
Marc Sibbald – Founder of Fleet News Group
Marc Sibbald is the founder of Fleet News Group which is a trusted source of news and information for the fleet and transport industries via the Fleet Auto News, Fleet EV News and Fleet HV News websites.
After 30 years in the motor industry, Marc is still passionate about sharing the stories, connecting people and discussing the major trends that will shape the industry at one of the most disruptive periods since the Model T was released.