LBM Fleet (formerly LogbookMe) currently supplies telematics and fleet management services to Australian Government departments across QLD, NSW and VIC and is an approved solutions supplier.
Below you will find information to assist you with evaluating our solution for your requirements.
Get in touch with our customer solutions team If you have any questions or to arrange a demonstration.
Electronic Logbooks & FBT Reporting
Forget paper or spreadsheets, allow your drivers to easily and conveniently complete logbooks and classify trips for official/business use or private use in a couple of taps or clicks!
Increase your compliance rates and manage your whole fleets’ logbooks for FBT reporting with built-in workflows for submission, approval/rejection and archiving.
- Easiest logbook your driver’s will ever use!
- Automated recording of trips using GPS
- Plug and Play Installation
- Access on any device
(Desktop, Smartphone, Tablet, Kiosk, In-Vehicle Screen)
- Integrate and use calendar events to classify trips
- Setup templates for repetitive trip classifications
- Bulk editing of trips
Driver Safety & Behaviour
Encourage safer driving behaviour habits and keep everyone on our road’s safe and free from incidents. Track events such as driving over the posted speed limit, harsh braking, harsh acceleration and harsh cornering and easily benchmark and monitor performance of drivers based on their overall Safety Score.
GPS Tracking & Geofencing
Manage your vehicles & assets in real time by location or by using geofencing and setting up virtual boundaries with email alerts for entry and exits. At a glance you can view start/stop times and locations of every official business trip, whilst any privately classified travel is masked from viewing in respect of privacy.
Gain insights and visibility on your fleet’s usage and utilisation to make informed decisions. View reports on mileage, engine hours, time at base and metro vs. regional usage.
We have a complete end-to-end solution for Pool Vehicles including driver ID, a booking & reservation system, electronic logbooks, kiosks, in-vehicle screens, safety management and key vending cabinets for authorised distribution of keys.
Summary of our Capabilities
Classify trips as business/personal
Driver Safety & Behaviour
Monitor events to improve safety
Create location boundaries for reporting
Report on usage and improve utilisation
Fuel & Toll Management
Manage transactions and flag exceptions
Manage logbooks with workflow
Automatically capture vehicle movements
Bookings, Utilisation and key vending
Servicing & Maintenance
Custom scheduling and record keeping
Checklists for drivers before operating
Additional Platform Features
- Highly Configurable Business Rules
- Role-based User Access Profiles
- Hierarchy & Reporting Categories
- Dashboard & Exception Reporting
- Rule-based Alerts & Notifications
- Activity Audit Trail
- Client Data API for System Integrations.
- Single Sign-On (SSO) & User Provisioning
- Configurable Privacy Masking Rules
Why choose LBM Fleet?
- Australian-based Business, ownership, support, hosting and no off-shoring of development
- Logbook is ATO Class Ruling approved
- ISO 27001 certified for Information Security Management
- ISO 9001 certified for Quality Assurance
- Focused on Privacy & Data Protection
- Regular Product Updates and New Features
We’re here to help!
Every implementation includes a dedicated Customer Success Manager and step by step, guided project plan covering everything from configuration, hardware logistics, installation, communications and training.
For technical and customer support, we have business hours ticketed support channels by email or phone.
Our technical and product teams are all in-house and can discuss any IT or system related requirements you may have.Contact Us