Customer Success Manager
What we are looking for
LBM Fleet Solutions is looking to expand our Customer Success Team and seeking experienced, enthusiastic individuals to help our customers succeed and drive business growth at the same time.
Our customers are primarily enterprise and government, where you will be dealing with many stakeholders, multiple on-going projects, initiatives, queries, proposals, etc…so you need to be on top of your game and a proficient juggler of tasks, all while building strong relationships with our customers.
About LBM and Our Approach
LBM is a fleet solutions company whose mission is to empower our clients with the technology & intelligence to run more efficient fleets that are better for the environment and safer for everyone on the road.
Our approach to customer success:
We love learning about our clients, what challenges they face and how we can help solve them.
Getting the job done is in our DNA and we have the tools & technology to do it.
We’re here to help our clients and their people achieve what they need to achieve.
The truth is in the data and results, which we can learn and improve from.
Roles & Responsibilities
Our Customer Success Managers are responsible for the whole customer life cycle, incorporating:
- Identifying opportunities and new business leads through our network, existing customers or marketing initiatives.
- Listen and Learn from our customers to scope and commercialise a solution that will help achieve their objectives.
Implementation & On-boarding
- Ensure smooth & successful roll out of any new customers or existing customers with new initiatives.
- This entails project management and execution of our implementation framework & processes, which covers gathering business requirements/data, setup/configuration and effective communication throughout.
- Collaborate with internal support & operations teams to co-ordinate and execute on required tasks.
- Deliver online/in-person training, learning & development content to administrators and end-users.
- Ensure our customers realise and benefit from the value we bring short and long term.
- Manage, support and ensure swift and outstanding service when resolving customer queries or issues.
- Provide strategic advice & consultation to maximise our value and develop into opportunities.
- Provide feedback from customers and collaborate with product team to communicate suggestions and improvement.
- Up sell and inform customers of new updates and functionality.
- Foster and grow relationships within our Clients’
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years’ experience in any of the relevant roles in the customer lifecycle
- Extremely proficient and great with technology, SaaS products and Office365 suite.
- Personable, helpful, resilient personality, who loves to have a chat, but also get the job done.
- Self-reliant, problem solver and adaptable to change.
- Happy to do anything, get your hands dirty and perform at a high level/pace as long as it aligns to our customer success and value.
Why you will love working for us
- Work within a passionate team with wide ranging mix of experience, age & cultures.
- We’ve retained our lean, agile, “start-up” culture, while building a sustainable business without all the politics.
- Constant learning, improvement and challenges.
- Make a real difference/impact to our customers with your actions.
- Develop and build lasting professional relationships.
- We are highly focused on reward and recognition individually and as a team.
- Our unofficial motto is “Get sh*t done”.
To apply email your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com (No recruitment agencies, please).